DoctorLaptop’s Tips #64
1. Laptop battery wearing out? Learn how to recondition it. Free and no special tools or apps needed. You can skip Step 6.
2. You can fix fading colors and contrast on your aging Windows 7 computer’s display.
3. Overwhelmed by duplicate files? Use a tool in CCleaner to easily locate these and choose which to keep and which to delete. Be sure to keep at least 1 version of the file.
4. Only defragment a healthy computer. If you have any error messages or infections defragging will only make it worse.
5. Android wifi signal booster apps are a scam. If you read the fine print some even admit they are a placebo. They display a fake wifi strength improvement without actually doing anything. See test results of the most popular of these apps here: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/android-net-speed-boosters-review/
All computer repairs and lessons. Nerja, near Pl. Tutti Frutti.
Phone 675 993 069(no calls before 11am) or email email@example.com
Links to my blog, FB, and Twitter:
You can tip me for advice or services by topping up my mobile prepay credit.